poniedziałek, 17 listopada 2008

Nazareth

If somebody is interested in Nazareth or want to be faimiliar with a bit ridiculous* point of view on the history I suggest to check out the links I provided. There is also some Israeli point of view on the issue.
Basically you can easily find three things in the city. Churches, the shuq and the rest which includes all the things I didn't enlist.
_______
*
why I wrote ridiculous? It makes me mad when somebody tries to rewrite the history by saying that one side is good and the other is bad. Life is not that easy/simple.

















This picture reminds story of Jonas I presume... but if you will have any other connotations I won't be surprised;)
This abstraction is my most favourite one among many others which comes from all over the world and are devoted to Saint Mary. You can enter the Church of the Annunciation and you will find many interesting paintings, mozaiks, etc. The only thing which is strange is the building made of concrete, looking inside lika a bunker. Kinda empty shell. No spirituality. Place for tourists, that's all. This is my opinion. Maybe some people like such a places. Who knows?








Fulla